mixed media textile art


Love all things old and new, fiber, fabric, beads, metallic, you name it!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Home today after a wonderful riverboat cruise up the Mississippi River and lovely, peaceful stay in the Amana Colonies in western Iowa. The highlight of the Amana stay was shopping in the cute shops and of course, the QUILT SHOP. Now I know you might think, and rightly so!, that I really do not need ANY more fabric and accessories but you know what they say...the one with most at the end WINS! Really, a super little quilt shop in an old barn...so quaint and charming. The fatal mistake was probably when Mark decided to "go wait outside". We would probably be a little bit richer if he had stayed...


Pictures soon of some of "my creative life". I am just thrilled to actually be able to find my blog and then to post on it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are a blogger now! Your personality already shows. Love that.
    AND Annabelle Rose is a beautiful china doll!

    ReplyDelete